Tahoe Cabin List
- Priced just under $400,000!
- Brand new 50-year roof.
- Fantastic knotty alder laminate flooring throughout.
- Beautifully remodeled kitchen with custom cabinets, granite counter tops, and new appliances.
- Huge Trex deck that is also rated for a hot tub to be placed on it!
- Freshly installed high-end Hunter Douglas windows and coverings.
- Large upstairs loft area.
- It comes furnished!
- There are 600 square feet of additional coverage to use or sell.
- A two car garage AND a partially completed basement!
Address: 1555 Oflyng Dr., South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Square Feet: 1304
Year Built: 1976
Lot Size: 20517 square feet
Tahoe Chalet Information
Beautiful, updated, and cozy Tahoe mountain chalet. A large circular driveway, and massive wrap-around deck greet you as you walk up to this home which also has a brand new 50-year roof. Inside you’ll immediately be wowed by the stunning alder laminate floors, large new Hunter Douglas vinyl windows looking out on the forest, and a remote controlled gas fireplace. You can walk out to the hot-tub rated Trex deck from the remodeled kitchen which has granite counter tops and stainless steel GE appliances. On the first floor are two bedrooms, a hallway closet with your laundry, and a modernized bathroom. Up the stairs is another updated bathroom with a wonderful loft/office to the front of the home, and the master bedroom to the rear of it. The home features central heating AND air conditioning, a partially completed basement, a two car garage, it even comes furnished, and 600 sf of additional coverage to use! Take a look at this perfect Tahoe cabin, and you’ll feel like you’re coming home.